Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I can feel the Pressure...


Everyone is racing with the remaining time left
32 Days left till our last exam before UEC
Our beloved form teacher wrote a few words on the white board with RED marker pen...
"32 DAYS LEFT TILL THE FINAL EXAM"
My god =.=|| I know time passes quickly but THIS QUICK?!
I guess it's time I start picking up my Text Books and read them through...
Every single word is torturing enough >__<" F**k this!! =[ I HATE EXAMSS!!

- - - }}====>

Didn't go to school this morning...
Car broke down and I was LAZY <--- Main point!! xD Mom was kind enough today to let me be lazy though... THANKS MOM!! =D Wanted to play games but server went down T_T So... I studied!! Woot =O
Miracle, Yes I agree.
What to do? Exam is just around the damn corner -.-''
Think I'm going to continue my studies...
Good luck everyone :P

4 comments:

  1. what can i said is GAMBATEH~
    CHEERS!
    UEC is very ez.
    you'll know when you have gone to another level of studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I hope it's going to be easy but unfortunately... I don't know!! =X
    Anyway thanks for the GAMBATEH XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..lazy BUD..
    good luck for us..
    will u be with me to fight for it?
    i think u will =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, here I am again (after all these years).

    Just to wish you all the best for your exam. This is big stuff guy, so try your best and pull your socks up right now!

    You can do it.

    ReplyDelete