Friday, August 14, 2009

Path...



Here's a video I would like to share with everyone...
It's a video of the remix of [Love Story] and [Viva La Vida]
Played by Jon Schmidt[Pianist]
Steven Sharp Nelson [Cellist]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was an activity today held in the school hall for every Senior 3 students...
The activity was to encourage every one of us to face the toughest exam of all time in our high school life...
------- UEC -------
Yea, that's right... >_<
The Principal, vice principal, form teachers and a 1979 graduate all gave their speeches about their experience about themselves going through the exam...
I think that every student in the hall really appreciates what the school is trying to do for us...
Encouragement and action are the things we need the most...

If I could, I wish I could have further my studies into the musical industries...
But I guess I just don't have the potential to do so =\
I love music, no doubt about that...
Even if I have the heart to pursue that dream,
I just think my parents would not allow me to do so =(
"You can't find enough money for yourself if you study music!"
Yea... all the craps... I just hate those craps...
I don't know... Everything seems so blurry all of the sudden...
I can't seem to find the path I wanted to walk on...
I guess I'll just have to keep finding the exact path I wanted...
To continue walking... continue pursuing my dreams....

1 comment:

  1. Live you own damned life with your own damned thoughts. I bet you'll never wish to have any regrets on your lil and short lifepan! Take care, always there for you dude!

    ReplyDelete